Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's the little things...

It's 3 little things, actually.
Every day I ride the same route to work and see the same old things. I follow the side road out to the main road and then continue on to downtown. Sometimes I see the lady with the little black dog and there's a guy on another scooter who I might see ahead or trailing behind me. Same old same old.
Last summer though, at the bus stop on the side road, I couldn't help but notice a woman with 3 little boys. I'm guessing they are all ages 4 and under, with the smallest in a stroller. What made them stand out is that they were all wearing little tan bucket hats. When I went by, all three little bucket-hatted heads turned and watched me. SO cute!
I don't see them out there every day but at least once a week, there they are. It's progressed from the head turn, to them pointing , to me waving at them and now when I come up the road, they wave at me. 3 little hands, waving like crazy.
It's awesome....I'm a rock-star!
Next time I see them I think I'm going to give them a little toot of the horn...that ought to rock their little worlds, hey?
I wonder if they'll grow up and remember all this?

Oh, and since it's winter, they are all wearing red toques.

It's the little things that will drive you crazy, but in this case, it's the little things that help keep you sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com